There are two major new features in this release.
First, WinTask 3.7 now supports Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.
And WinTask 3.7 includes the following FTP functions:
- #FTPTimeout - Specifies the number of seconds which WinTask should wait before reporting a runtime error when it tries to execute a FTP function
- FTPChDir - Specifies the new FTP current folder
- FTPConnect - Makes a connection to the specified FTP server
- FTPCurrentDir - Returns the FTP current folder
- FTPDisconnect - Terminates the connection to a FTP server
- FTPExistDir - Checks if the specified FTP folder exists or not
- FTPExistFile - Checks if the specified FTP file exists or not
- FTPGetFile - Downloads one or several files to the local PC from the FTP server
- FTPKill - Deletes one or several files from the FTP server
- FTPMkDir - Creates a folder on the FTP server
- FTPName - Renames one or several files in the FTP server
- FTPPutFile - Uploads one or several files from the local PC to a FTP folder
- FTPRmDir - Deletes a folder and its contents on the FTP server
Here are the release notes for version 3.7: http://www.wintask.com/hottest_new_version.php
Check this tool out at http://www.wintask.com/
You can see some of my WinTask utility scripts here, using the WinTask tag.