Here are some routine tests to try for a listbox field.
Decide which of the following are relevant for your input field and use them.
If you are using an automated test tool, these values can easily be used exhaustively, or randomly, by a test script:
- None selected
- Top item selected
- Second item selected
- Middle item selected
- Next to bottom item selected
- Bottom item selected
- Top and bottom items selected
- Several adjoining items selected
- Several non-adjoining items selected
- All items selected
- All items except the top item selected
- All items except the bottom item selected
- All items except one middle item selected