Jaguar is recalling certain X-Type cars, due to a software glitch affecting the cruise control system.
- 17,678 cars recalled due to a software glitch
- affects cars made between 2006 and 2010
- error with certain interfacing systems copyrightjoestrazzere
- cruise control cannot be disengaged in a normal manner
- must turn off the ignition to disengage the cruise control function
What's that up there? Is that a police car? Yup, better disengage the cruise control and slow down a bit. Doesn't seem to be working! Hmm...
Perhaps they should have tested more.
This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
|My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.